Supporting the Mission of Jesus at St. Brigid's Church
There are many ways to support the Mission of Jesus here in our parish.
Secure and confidential electronic giving through Faith Direct is another way (for one-time contributions or regular/recurring contributions). You can contribute through Faith Direct using your credit card or bank account. Click here to go to the Faith Direct website to set up your account. (Use NY250 as our church code.)
Other ways include:
- Contributing to the Parish's Capital Campaign: "For the Love of Mercy" - click here.
- Using parish collection envelopes.
- Shopping on smile.amazon.com and choosing "Roman Catholic Church of St. Brigid" as your charity.
- Making a special donation or bequest.
- Bread and Wine Memorials for Mass
- Mass Intentions
- Padre Pio Shrine - Bricks and Plaques
- Liturgical Memorial Fund
- Directing proceeds from your IRA or other tax-sheltered investment to be transferred to the parish
- Keeping St. Brigid's in your Last Will and Testament
- Sponsoring a child in our Parish Religious Education Program
For more information about supporting the parish, please contact St. Brigid's Business Office:
- By phone: 516-334-0021 x336
- By email:
- By completing the form below: